Do you know Zeolite Detoxification?
Natural zeolite is a natural aluminosilicate mineral that has unique physical and chemical properties due to its crystal structure, for example, it absorbs and excretes water up to 30-50% of its weight.
Its name is derived from the Greek word zeo (to boil) and stone, because when heated to high temperatures — when it’s hot — it releases steam. It can absorb not only water, but also other elements such as alcohol, benzene, and chlorine.
There are many types of zeolites in nature, including clinoptilolite, mordenite, and erionite. Natural zeolite formation is attributed to the reaction of obsidian (a volcanic substance) with seawater at 50-60 degrees Celsius. This process is very slow and takes many years, even thousands of years to complete.
Aluminum (aluminum) and silicon form the basis of the zeolite structure, but other elements such as tin, zinc, and titanium are often included as well. Zeolite’s detoxification ability from other heavy metals makes it a promising dietary supplement.
Zeolite Detoxify Pathway
- Eliminates radiation poisoning (airport scanners, cell phones, nuclear radiation), detoxifies heavy metals (fluoride, mercury, lead, aluminum)
- Flush environmental toxins (chemicals, pathogens)
- Stops Cancers Cold (stops the growth of malignant tumors)
- Destroy microorganisms (viruses, bacteria, mycotoxins, fungi, yeasts)
In a clinical trial involving 33 volunteers, zeolite enhanced the elimination of aluminum, arsenic, lead, mercury, and other heavy metals. Participants who received liquid zeolite had significantly higher levels of these metals in their urine samples.
How Zeolite Detoxification Works in the Human Body
Laboratory analysis confirmed that the results were due to the zeolite detoxification of the body. Studies in mice have shown that zeolites remove lead and protect the brain from oxidative damage to the metal. It reduced lead levels in rodent organs by 91%.
In rats, clinoptilolite facilitated the detoxification of aluminum and prevented the metal from entering the bloodstream. In pigs with high levels of cadmium, zeolites prevented anemia and protected the liver, but did not affect kidney concentrations.
Cellular studies have confirmed the ability of zeolites to bind and remove heavy metals such as lead, arsenic, and mercury. In a clinical trial of 52 endurance athletes, zeolite (1.85 grams per day for 12 weeks) strengthened the intestinal wall and prevented leakage.
It also has a mild anti-inflammatory effect on the gut. In cell studies, clinoptilolite inhibited the growth of two viruses (coxsackieviruses and echoviruses) that can invade the bloodstream through the gut.
Natural zeolites can bind not only complex toxins but also drugs with similar structures. It removes antibiotics from water as well as prescription antibiotics. It also removes iron from supplements, according to a study in mice.
It should not be used post-transplant or in combination with immunosuppressants because rodent studies have resulted in graft-versus-host responses. But there is no evidence that zeolite is safe during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Effects Of Heavy Metals On Human Body
- How to Use Liquid Zeolite for Body Detoxification
- Can zeolite detoxify? How is the powerful detoxification effect?
- Zeolite rocks with deodorant purification function with 100 times higher aldehyde removal capacity than activated carbon
- Radioactive Waste Solution – High-dose Zeolite Clinoptilolite Sandbags have been Collected Since 2011
- Using Zeolites to Treat Chemical Spills
- Application of zeolite cosmetics grade
- Zeolite Market achieve a 5% annual growth rate next 10 years
- Antibacterial – Remarkable Functions of Zeolite in Personal Care Products
- Development of zeolites in the field of human body
- How Natural Zeolite Detoxification Works in the Human Body
- What is the Best Liquid Zeolite?
- Heavy metal is very harmful to the human body
- Zeolite Molecular Sieve
- Fumed silica and Precipitated silica