Zeolite cosmetics grade is a natural aluminosilicate mineral with a regular microporous crystal structure, which plays a particularly active role in neutralizing free radicals, shielding ultraviolet rays, and adsorbing toxins and heavy metals.
Application of zeolite in the field of beauty and cosmetics
The skin is one of the main areas where toxic substances released from environmental pollutants accumulate. The bioscavenger activity of natural zeolites opens up a wide range of applications in cosmetics and dermatology.
Purpose of zeolite cosmetics grade
This work aimed to evaluate the ability of zeolite powders to retain heavy metals in new skin care formulations to provide a proof of principle for their application in the cosmetic field.
Materials and methods
Taking advantage of spiked samples, we investigated the in vitro adsorption properties of zeolites in a new skincare formulation. The removal capabilities of cadmium, lead, chromium, nickel, and cobalt were investigated using inductively coupled plasma optical emission spectroscopy (ICP-OES).
- Focus on Future Development Of Soil Amendment
- What is the Best Soil Amendment with Zeolite?
- How does zeofill compare as Zeolite Soil Amendment
- How To Choose a Safe And Pure Soil Conditioner
- 4A Zeolite was used in the Detergent
- Uses and Benefits of Zeolite Minerals
- Development of zeolites in the field of human body
- What is the Best Zeolite?
- How does zeolite compare in animal feed mixes?
- How to use natural zeolite in livestock?
- Clay minerals – Zeolite Rock from Nature World
- Strong Zeolite Absorbent Improves LNG and LPG Production by CO2
- Zeolites offer additional advantages as turf fills
- What are Zeolite Antimicrobials?
- Discovery: New Function of Zeolite – Drug-Removing Properties
- Zeolite Mineral-Thanks for the Gift from Earth
- What are zeolites?
- Zeolite Molecular Sieve
- Fumed silica and Precipitated silica